Goal Zero Torch 250, 90110
Get the most reliable emergency LED light for any situation with the Torch 250 Flashlight. Built-in USB charging cable, solar panel and hand crank for bright light anywhere. Red light for emergencies, and USB port to charge your phone.
- Multiple Light Options for Every Situation Use as a flashlight, floodlight or red emergency light. Save on power with bright and half-bright modes.
- Stay Connected During an Outage Integrated USB port charges phones and boosts tablets to stay connected. Long-lasting, advanced lithium battery.
- Recharge Anywhere Built-in USB charging cable, solar panel and hand-crank for light anywhere. Durable, rugged construction.
- Charge Time: Goal Zero Nomad 7: 7-14 hours; Built in Solar: 23-46 hours; USB Source: 7 Hours
- Runtime: Spot Light: 15 hours (low), 7 hours (high); Flood Light: 48 hours (low), 22 hours (high); Hand Crank: 2.2W (cranking at 120 RPM), 1 minute of crank = 2 minutes of light
- Runs for hundreds of cycles
- Shelf Life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Management System: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- Ports/Recharger Ports: USB port (output): 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max), regulated; USB port (input): 5V, up to 1A (5W max)
- Rated Power: 0.8W
- Optimal Storage/Usage Temperature: 32-104 °F (0-40 °C)