Goal Zero Rock Out 2 Solar-Black, 94013
The Rock Out 2 Solar Speaker meets the demands of the pickiest, most adventurous audiophile. With its DarkBass™ chamber, one-touch Bluetooth and powerful solar panel, a Rock Out 2 Solar Speaker in your backpack ensures a long-lasting musical trek.
- Adventure Ready Built with a weatherproof outer shell to withstand all Mother Nature can throw. A roomy, fabric-lined pocket keeps your gear safe inside; the attached bungee lets you strap your speaker anywhere.
- Big Sound DarkBass™ chamber allows massive airflow for deep, precise sound without the bulk. Chainable with other Rock Out Speakers for a bigger, louder party.
- Listen Longer We've engineered Rock Out 2 Solar Speaker so you never have to plug it in. The highly efficient monocrystalline solar panel ensures your music plays all through the day, and even when the sun sets, an advanced 800mAh lithium battery continues the amplifying your tunes for over 10 hours on a single charge. Or you can always use the built-in USB cable and charge the Rock Out 2 Solar Speaker from a laptop or wall adapter in 2 hours.
- Bluetooth Enabled One-touch Bluetooth paring, easily connect for the perfect hands-free solution.
- Charge Time: Built-in Solar: 8 hours; USB Source: 2 hours; Nomad 7 Solar Panel: 2-4 hours
- Runtime: Wired: 10+ Hours; Bluetooth: up to 10 hours
- Runs for hundreds of cycles
- Shelf Life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Management System: charging and low-battery protection built-in
- Ports/Recharger Ports: Audio output cord: 3.5mm female audio jack, (chaining); Audio input port: 3.5mm, male plug, (built in); USB cord (input): 5V, up to 0.3A (1.5W max)
- be chained to other Goal Zero panels
- Rated Power: 0.7W
- Optimal Storage/Usage Temperature: 32-104 °F (0-40 °C)
- Audio: Speakers 2x 40mm, 3W drivers; Amplifier Stereo, 3W max, 70dB SNR, 100Hz-20kHz
- Bluetooth® Technology: Bluetooth® Ver. 3.0; Line of Sight Range: 30 ft (10m)