Goal Zero Sherpa 100 Portable Recharger, 22002
Designed to power all the gear in your kit, the Sherpa 100's versatile array of ports include two ultra-fast, smart USBs for phones and tablets, a 12V port for lights, an innovative port specifically for laptops, and a detachable AC inverter for DSLR cameras. The Sherpa 100 recharges from the wall, car, or from the sun with Goal Zero's portable solar panels.
- Charge Time: Wall Charger (45W): 3 hours; Car Charger (30W): 4 hours; Nomad 13 Solar Panel: 15-30 Hours; Nomad 20 Solar Panel: 10-20 Hours
- Runs for hundreds of cycles
- Shelf Life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: 20A, user replaceable fuse
- Management System: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- Ports/Recharger Ports: USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10W max), regulated; 6mm port (output, 6mm, green, hexagon): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), regulated; laptop port (output, 7.4mm, orange, square): 19V, up to 6A (120W max), regulated; sidecar port (chain, 9mm): 9-13V, up to 10A (120W max); AC inverter US (output, sold separately): 110V, up to 0.9 (100W max), 60Hz, modified sine wave; AC inverter Int. (output, sold separately): 220V, up to 0.45A (100W max), 50Hz, modified sine wave; charging port (input, 8mm, blue circle): 14-22V, up to 3A (45W max).
- be chained to other Goal Zero panels
- Optimal Storage/Usage Temperature: 32-104 °F (0-40 °C)