Thermo Scientific Barnstead GenPure xCAD Plus Water Purification System, Bench Version
Gain flexibility in the lab with the new Thermo Scientific Barnstead GenPure xCAD Plus Ultrapure Water Purification System. Its advanced technologies allow for simultaneous dispensing from up to three remote dispensers for ease of use in shared laboratory environments. This lab water system comes with leak detection, electronic dispensing for fully automatic volume control and feed water monitoring that alerts users to fluctuations in the feed water quality. All consumables needed for start-up come with the system, allowing for simple ordering and setup. All systems include a wall bracket, ultrapure polisher cartridge, sterile 0.2 μm filter, pressure regulator, UV lamp and/or ultrafilter where applicable.
All GenPure systems exceed international standards ASTM Type I, ISO 3696 Grade 1, ASTM D1193 and CLSI-CLRW. xCAD (Extended Control and Dispenser):
Simultaneously dispense from up to three dispensers:
- System provides more flexibility for ultrapure water dispensing with an action radius of 32" (80cm).
- Ergonomic dispensing arm provides precise volume dosing at the press of a button.
- Flexible dispenser offers positions including turned, height adjusted or extended toward your vessel.
- One-of-a-kind design provides access to all system controls at your fingertips.
Integrated feed water monitoring:
- Each system ships with a single xCAD Plus remote dispenser.
- For increased flexibility, add one or two more xCAD Plus dispensers.
- Additional measuring cell monitors feed water conductivity.
- If the quality of the feed water drops below the set value, a fault message will immediately be displayed.
Ready to use:
- An error message is displayed when internal leaks are detected.
Measurement of conductivity/resistivity:
- Feed water pressure switch, wall bracket, UV lamp, ultrapure cartridge, sterile filter, all are included in one part number.
Quick-connect cartridge replacement:
- Conductivity cells are carefully calibrated prior to each measurement via built-in reference resistance with cell constants at 0.01cm-1.
- Temperature measurements are made by a platinum chip sensor with ± 0.1°C accuracy.
- Aquastop quick-connect capability enables cartridge replacement within seconds even mid-operation.
- Electronic dosing yields fully automatic volume control of 0.01-65 L with <2% accuracy.
- Real-time clock and code-protected operating system prevents unauthorized changes to system settings.
- RS-232 interface with adjustable send-interval offers safe data transfer of all measured data, faults, date and time to a PC computer or log printer.
- Digital microprocessor control automatically monitors and stores faults from the last four weeks.
- USP-compliant conductivity measurement with temperature compensation can be switched on or off.