3M™ Particulate Respirator
Ideal for certain OSHA substance specific contaminants including lead, MDA, arsenic, cadmium, (excluding asbestos); also can be used for welding, pharmaceutical manufacturing. WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. The lightweight, disposable N100 particulate respirator is well suited for those who want NIOSH's highest rated filtration efficiency. It provides a minimum filter efficiency of 99.97% against non-oil based particles. 3M™ uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. The respirator incorporates 3M™ 's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media, designed for ease of breathing. The proprietary 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve reduces heat build up inside the respirator to help keep the wearer more comfortable. The soft inner material provides added comfort while the cup shape design makes the respirator spacious and durable. These features, along with the foam faceseal and adjustable straps, are designed to help enhance user comfort and may increase wearability. Features
- N100 Approved, NIOSH's highest rated filtration efficiency in a disposable respirator
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve
- Comfortable foam faceseal
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Adjustable noseclip reduces potential for eyewear fogging and helps ensure a better seal and fit.
- Fully adjustable head straps help provide a secure fit.
- Individually packaged