Goal Zero Lighthouse 250, 32001
Light up any situation with 250 lumens of bright LED light, or use the dimmable, DuaLite™ Directional Lighting feature to extend runtime. Recharge from USB, external solar panel or the included hand crank. The Lighthouse 250 includes a built-in USB port to power small handheld devices to keep you connected to the ones who matter most. The Lighthouse 250 Lantern & USB Power Hub is the only lantern you will need.
- Charge Time: Goal Zero Nomad 7: 7-14 hours; USB Source: 7 Hours
- Runtime: One side lit: 48 hours (low), 12 hours (high), 5 hours (turbo); Both sides lit: 24 hours (low), 6 hours (high), 2.5 hours (turbo); Hand Crank: 2.2W (cranking at 120 RPM), 1 minute of crank = 10 minutes of light
- Runs for hundreds of cycles
- Shelf Life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Management System: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- Ports/Recharger Ports: USB port (output): 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max), regulated; USB port (input): 5V, up to 1A (5W max)