Goal Zero Yeti 1250 Solar Generator Kit, 39004
Yeti 1250 Solar Generator
- Charge Time: Wall charger (72W): 18 hrs; Car charger (30W): 44 hrs; 2x GOAL ZERO Boulder 30: 40-80 hrs; 3x GOAL ZERO Boulder 30: 27-54 hrs; GOAL ZERO Nomad 100: 24-48 hrs
- Runs for hundreds of cycles
- Shelf Life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3 months
- Fuses: 200A (4x 50A fuses in parallel)
- Management System: MPPT charge controller, low battery protection
- Ports/Recharger Ports: USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10W max), regulated; 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max); 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max); 12V Power Pole port (output): 12-14V, up to 30A (360W max); AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 110V, 10A (1200W continuous, 1500W surge max); charging port (input, 8mm): 16-48V, up to 10A (160W max); Power Pole charging port (input): 16-48V, up to 20A (240W max); Power Pole chaining port: 12V, up to 175A (2100W max).
- be chained to other Goal Zero panels
- Optimal Storage/Usage Temperature: 32-104 °F (0-40 °C)
From smartphones to refrigerators and everything in between, a gas-free generator for any situation. Whether you're working and playing off-grid or experiencing a power outage, the Goal Zero Yeti 1250 Solar Generator Kit offers the power to get the job done. Silent, safe, and easy to use indoors or out. Clean self-sustaining power generation from wall, car, or sun.
Boulder 30 Solar Panel
- Power lights, appliances and CPAP machines
- No noise, gas or fumes. Safe for indoor use.
- Charge up from the sun in 20 hours.
The Boulder 30 solar panel can be installed because of its strong tempered glass and the aluminum frame or you can take the lightweight panel with you.
Boulder 30 Travel Case
- Solar Power: Collect 30 watts of power from the sun to recharge your power pack
- Easy to Use: Use for RV, cabin, camping, trickle charging, or for recharging your power pack to power all your portable devices.
- Maximize Collection: Easily link panels together to maximize your collection power and cut recharging time in half.
Click for Spec Sheet
- Protect and Organize your Boulder 30's
- Easily carry two Boulder 30 Solar Panels in a stylish bag with detachable strap. Padded layer in the bag to protect the two panels from hitting against each other.