Goal Zero Yeti 1250 Solar Generator W/Roll Cart, 31901
From smartphones to refrigerators and everything in between, a gas-free generator for any situation. Silent, safe, and easy to use indoors or out.
- Crank Out Big Power Silently: Powerful enough to back-up critical appliances - refrigerators and freezers - as well as home health car equipment.
- Safe and Silent: Charge your Goal Zero Yeti 1250 in silence using the free and clean energy of the sun. You can also charge it from the wall. Either way, there are no worries of toxic fumes or the transportation and storage of fuel.
- Easy to Use: Multiple ports - DC, USB and AC - make it easy to power all your devices. Activate the ports with one master button and let everyone in the family help themselves.
- Charge Time: Wall Charger (72W): 18 hours; Car Charger (30W): 44 Hours; 2 x Boulder 30: 40-80 Hours; 3 x Boulder 30: 27-54 Hours
- Runs for hundreds of cycles
- Shelf Life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3 months
- Fuses: 200A (4x 50A fuses in parallel)
- Management System: MPPT charge controller, low battery protection
- Ports/Recharger Ports: USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10.5 W max), regulated; 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max); 12V Power Pole Port (output): 12-14V, up to 30A (360W max); AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 110V 10A (1200W continuous, 1500W surge max); Charging port (input, 8mm): 16-48V, up to 10A (160W max); Power Pole charging port (input): 16-48V, up to 20A (240W max); Power Pole chaining port: 12V, up to 175A (2100W max)
- be chained to other Goal Zero panels
- Optimal Storage/Usage Temperature: 32-104 °F (0-40 °C)
- Peak Capacity: 1200Wh (12V, 100Ah)